Join Garces as we celebrate International Women's Month with our 3rd Annual Women in Hospitality panel. This year, we are bringing together Philly's chefs and culinary masterminds to discuss the passion and drive it took to get where they are.
Opening Remarks: Angela Val, Chief Administration Officer, PHLCVB
- Maria Schmidt, Chef de Cuisine, Garces
- Jennifer Martin, Sous Chef and Pastry Chef. Butcher & Singer Restaurant
- Maria Campbell, Founder & Creative Director, Cooks Who Care
- Kriti Sehgal ,Owner, & Founder of Pure Fare, Agno & Yoku-Luxe
- Lily Fischer, Chef-Owner, Cake Life Bake Shop
Moderator: Judy Moore, Sr. Vice President, Garces
Enjoy post-panel networking and drink specials. Admission price includes snacks and one complimentary drink.
Additional Event Details:
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018
Location: The Olde Bar, 125 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Admission price includes light refreshments and one drink ticket.
- Student Admission: $10
- General admission: $20 .